Saturday, April 23, 2005

Adrienne Rich

i belive i have had my fill of the fancy technologies...Have been trying to upload one photo, that too of someone as great as the above mentioned person, and there is invariably some error or the other...So I give up...Or maybe, my giving up has something or else to do with the fact that I am reading Zen and the art of Motorcycle maintenance and am pretty taken with the anti-technology attitude of the narrator's friends....or maybe because i too share that...would you belive it, i can not even play video/ computer games...virtual reality gets a bit too real for me at times...
but coming back to Adrienne Rich, i too belive that there is nothing innate about heterosexuality, and for everything else that i need to tell you guys, but can never be forceful enough, please read "compulsory heterosexuality and lesbian existence"...........

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:29 AM

    yes aint she just AWESOME????

    ReplyDelete